Each School Library Media Program staffed by a licensed Library Media Specialist will work to ensure that students:
- Access a strong, reflective, and inclusive collection of print and digital resources that reflect their local and global communities
- Acquire a lifelong love of reading, seeking information, and libraries
- Create products using research skills and modern technology
- Learn from educators who collaborate with Library Media Specialists to enrich student experiences
- Learn from educators who are trained in 21st Century Skills
Students pick out new books every week to read in class and take home.